One of TV’s best-loved characters made his long-awaited big-screen debut last year, as fans were reunited with Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) in a white-knuckle thriller that brought a fitting end to the Breaking Bad saga.
Now, to celebrate the home ents release of El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie on 2 November, we’re setting a new creative brief inspired by the film and its parent series.
The Chevy El Camino is one of the iconic American motor cars. Per the film’s title, it plays a pivotal role in the plot, providing Pinkman with a means of escape from the compound where he was left stranded in the Breaking Bad season finale.
For this brief we’d like you to design a bumper sticker featuring a slogan and iconography inspired by the extended Breaking Bad universe. Your design can be any shape or size, but must be totally original and should contain at least one illustrated element.
The overall winner, as judged by our in-house design team, will receive a 46” LED TV, a Blu-ray player and a Blu-ray copy of El Camino all in time for Christmas, so you can catch a ride with Pinkman and co from the comfort of your own home, in high-definition. Two runners up will also receive a copy of the film on Blu-ray.
How to Enter
All entries must be sent to email@example.com under the subject line ‘El Camino creative brief’ by midday GMT on Monday 14 December.
You can also send us your entry via Twitter or Instagram by tagging @LWLies, but be sure to email us a hi-res version of your entry as well. Please remember to include your full name so we know who to credit. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition open to residents of the UK aged 15 years or over, with the exception of those related to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Proof of age may be required.
2. Entries must be received before midday GMT on Monday 14 December, 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
3. Of the entries received before the deadline one overall winner will be selected.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Details of the prize for the winner are listed above.
6. To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize, and the subject line ‘El Camino creative brief’ four weeks after the closing date.
7. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
8. All work must be entirely original and the entrant’s own.
9. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is The Church of London, 71a Leonard Street, EC2A 4QS.
Source of the article : New feed at Could you design an El Camino bumper sticker?